Saturday, December 20, 2008

Group Spiritual Direction

You are invited! Remember to register for group spiritual direction in 2009. You may register solo or with friends. See the Oct. 31 post below for more details.

Don't forget -- there's a pre-presbytery event on January 20th at 4:00 to learn more about Group Spiritual direction. As I told someone on the phone yesterday, group direction is individual direction done in a group setting, with all the benefits that provides. I find that as other group members prayerfully listen to my faith journey, and I to theirs, we discern together what God is doing in our midst. And, if you enjoy seeing God at work, it's a lot of fun! I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy and the Team,
I am so grateful for what you are offering to Seattle Presbytery. This is such a wonderful gift.
Sincerely in Christ,
Joyce Emery